- David Cazier and Basile Sauvage are members of the Digital Committee for components and research units of University of Strasbourg since 2014. Nicolas Magaud is the contact for international relations since XXX, Julien Narboux manages the computer science ressources from 2011 to 2013.
- Pascal Schreck was the Director of the computer science department from 2008 to 2011, Jean-Michel Dischler from 2002 to 2004, Dominique Bechmann from 1997 to 2000 and Jean-François Dufourd in the 1980s.
- David Cazier was Head of the Multimedia Department of IUT de Haguenau from 2012 to 2015. As such, David Cazier is secretary of the national Assembly of Head of Department MMI (Multimedia Department) and he coordinated the redaction of the national program of this specialty in the field of IT and Web development.
- Pierre Kraemer is in charge of planning management and relationships with teachers (Directeur des études) in the Computer Science department of IUT Robert Schuman since 2012. He is also head of Licence Pro CDED (professional bachelor degree) since 2014.
- Rémi Allègre is in charge of course planning and relationships with teachers (Directeur des études adjoint) in the QLIO Department (Quality, Industrial Logistics and Organization) at the IUT Haguenau since Sept. 2013. He also coordinates the teachers in computer science and information technology in the Departement since Sept. 2007, and he was the coordinator of tutored projects from Sept. 2009 to Jan. 2015. He is also responsible for the C2i (Computing and Internet Certificate) since Sep. 2008 for the Institute.
- Dominique Bechmann brought the project Master of Engineering in Computer Science, Imaging, Virtual Reality, Interaction and Games (CMI) with David Cazier and Caroline Essert (filed in December 2013 and May 2014). This 5-year degree program opened in September 2014. Caroline Essert is heading it since 2014.
- Dominique Bechmann heads the Master ISI "Informatique et Sciences de l'Image" (Computer Science and Image Sciences) since 2009, Basile Sauvage heads the 1st year of this Master until 2015 and Pascal Mathis the 2nd year until 2014. With the help of Thierry Blandet, Dominique Bechmann brought the assembly file of the 2nd year apprentice in 2013 and Pascal Schreck has taken responsibility for this degree in 2014.
- Nicolas Magaud and Julien Narboux head the Master ILC since 2012.
- Jean-Michel Dischler was the head of Master 2 IICI from 2004 to 2009.
- Pascal Schreck was at the head of "M2R Informatique Fondamentale et Applications" (Fundamental Computer Science and applications) (2004-2009) and of LMD-APOGEE at UDS during 4 years.
- David Cazier was responsible for the Bachelor Techniques and activities for image and sound from 2009 to 2011.
- Caroline Essert headed the 2nd year of the Licence in Computer Science (BSc) during 3 years from 2005 to 2008.
Dominique Bechmann was now co-director of the LSIIT Lab for the previous quadriennal (2009-2012). Jean-Michel Dischler was co-director before during 4 years (2005-2008). Jean-François Dufourd was the Director of LSIIT during 8 years (1997-2004).
Dominique Bechmann chairs the expert panel of the 27th section of the University of Strasbourg since 2010. Previously she was the president of the recruiting committee of the 27th section of UNISTRA from 2004 to 2008 (12 positions in 4 years), after 2 years as vice-president. The 27th section made proposition for hiring 15 teachers and researchers, 3 professors and 12 assistant professors within 4 years, approximately 5 temporary teaching and research assistant per years, and took part in validating positions and according promotions. On all the new positions, 70 % of them are researchers coming from other laboratories.