Professor in computer science at the University of Strasbourg since september 2017.
This means I am both:
- teaching at the department of mathematics and computer science of the university;
- and a researcher in the Engineering science, computer science and imaging laboratory ICube.
Topic: 3D digital shape analysis and understanding.
Keywords: digital geometry processing, segmentation, reconstruction, geometric and topological feature computation.
See my former page for more details on my research work.
Master proposals 2018 :
- Multiresolution CVT (written in French, ask me for a translation)
- Skeleton and feature computation for plant growth tracking
- Data Structures and Algorithms for 2nd year bachelor students in computer science (Autumn 2017)
- Algorithms and programming for 1st year bachelor students in math and computer science (Spring 2018)
- Digital geometry for 1st year master students in computer science (Spring 2018)
Lab. iCube, IGG team
300 bd Sébastien Brant
F-67412 Illkirch Cedex, France
Tel.: +33 (0) 368 854 555