ICube Pôle API, 300, Boulevard Sébastien Brant CS 10413 F 67412 Illkirch Cedex
Office: C117 Tel: +33 (0)3 68 85 45 67 e-mail: sauvage AT unistra.fr
- July 2018: I defended my "habilitation à diriger des recherches" (accreditation to supervise research). My thesis focuses on texture synthesis by example, and on the appearance of 3D digital objects.
- July 2018: kick start for the educational project "Scriptum".
- June 2018: I got a diploma for teaching skills in higher education (Diplôme d’université de Pédagogie de l’enseignement supérieur).
- June 2018: Anne Ferrier joins us for a 2 months internship.
- May 2018: Léo Adam and Luc-Michel Zissler join us for a 3 months internship (Multi-valued concentric maps project).
- April 2018: The project "Scriptum" is funded by Idex Formation / PIA. I am the leader of this 2-year educational project entitled (in french) "Scriptum : vers une maîtrise des écrits académiques et professionnels en sciences".
- March 2018: Florian Allender joins us for a 6 months internship (NeuroTex project).
- October 2017: ASTex is online : it is an open-source library for texture analysis and synthesis.
- September 2017: Nicolas Lutz is now PhD student (HDWorlds project).
- June 2017: Melchior Vila joins us for a 3 months internship (Multi-valued concentric maps project).
- June 2017: our paper Visual Quality Assessment of 3D Models: on the Influence of Light-Material Interaction has been accepted by ACM Transactions on Applied Perception.
- May 2017: open PhD position on Multi-channel procedural models for modelling virtual worlds
- May 2017: our paper Bi-Layer textures: a Model for Synthesis and Deformation of Composite Textures has been accepted to EGSR 2017.
- February 2017: our educational paper about program approach has been accepted to QPES 2017 (french)
- February 2017: Noémie Wali joins us for a 6 months internship (NeuroTex project).
- January 2017: Nicolas Lutz joins us for a 6 months internship (HDWorlds project).
- January 2017: Project Multi-valued concentric maps starts (ICube).
- January 2017: Project NeuroTex starts (ICube).
- November 2016: Project HDWorlds starts (ANR).
- 2018 accreditation to supervise research
- 2018 diploma for teaching skills in higher education
- since 2006 Associate Professor of Computer Science at the university of Strasbourg.
- Researcher at ICube laboratory (formerly LSIIT), Computational Geometry & Computer Graphics team.
- Teacher at the University of Strasbourg (Computer Science department, UFR Mathématique-Informatique).
- 2005-2006 Research and teaching assistant at the university Joseph Fourier, Grenoble.
- 2002-2005 Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics at INP-Grenoble (technological university), laboratoire de Modélisation et Calcul. Advisors: Stefanie Hahmann and Georges-Pierre Bonneau.
- 2002-2005 Teaching assistant at the INP-Grenoble.
- 2002 Master of Science degree (Applied Mathematics) from the university Joseph Fourier, Grenoble.
- 2002 Engineering master degree from ENSIMAG, Grenoble (engineering school in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science).
- Texture synthesis.
- Radiance and geometry: acquisition, reconstruction, treatment, visualization.
- Geometric modeling, multiresolution analysis, geometry processing.
- Nicolas Lutz (2017-2020, co-advisor). Subject: multi-channel procedural models for modelling virtual worlds.
- Geoffrey Guingo (2015-2018, co-advisor). Subject: synthesis of dynamic textures on deformable objects.
- Kenneth Vanhoey (2010-2014, co-advisor). Subject: joint treatment of geometry and radiance of 3D model digitization.
See my french homepage