ICube Pôle API, 300, Boulevard Sébastien Brant CS 10413 F 67412 Illkirch Cedex
Office: C117 Tel: +33 (0)3 68 85 45 67 e-mail: sauvage AT unistra.fr
- September 2017 : Nicolas Lutz is now PhD student (HDWorlds project).
- June 2017 : Melchior Vila joins us for a 3 months internship (Multi-valued concentric maps project).
- June 2017 : our paper Visual Quality Assessment of 3D Models: on the Influence of Light-Material Interaction has been accepted by ACM Transactions on Applied Perception.
- May 2017 : open PhD position on Multi-channel procedural models for modelling virtual worlds
- May 2017 : our paper Bi-Layer textures: a Model for Synthesis and Deformation of Composite Textures has been accepted to EGSR 2017.
- February 2017 : our educational paper about program approach has been accepted to QPES 2017 (french)
- February 2017 : Noémie Wali joins us for a 6 months internship (NeuroTex project).
- January 2017 : Nicolas Lutz joins us for a 6 months internship (HDWorlds project).
- January 2017 : Project Multi-valued concentric maps starts (ICube).
- January 2017 : Project NeuroTex starts (ICube).
- November 2016 : Project HDWorlds starts (ANR).
- since 2006 Associate Professor of Computer Science at the university of Strasbourg.
- Researcher at ICube laboratory (formerly LSIIT), Computational Geometry & Computer Graphics team.
- Teacher at the University of Strasbourg (Computer Science department, UFR Mathématique-Informatique).
- 2005-2006 Research and teaching assistant at the university Joseph Fourier, Grenoble.
- 2002-2005 Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics at INP-Grenoble (technological university), laboratoire de Modélisation et Calcul. Advisors: Stefanie Hahmann and Georges-Pierre Bonneau.
- 2002-2005 Teaching assistant at the INP-Grenoble.
- 2002 Master of Science degree (Applied Mathematics) from the university Joseph Fourier, Grenoble.
- 2002 Engineering master degree from ENSIMAG, Grenoble (engineering school in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science).
- Texture synthesis.
- Radiance and geometry: acquisition, reconstruction, treatment, visualization.
- Geometric modeling, multiresolution analysis, geometry processing.
- Nicolas Lutz (2017-2020, co-advisor). Subject: multi-channel procedural models for modelling virtual worlds.
- Geoffrey Guingo (2015-2018, co-advisor). Subject: synthesis of dynamic textures on deformable objects.
- Kenneth Vanhoey (2010-2014, co-advisor). Subject: joint treatment of geometry and radiance of 3D model digitization.
See my french homepage